Principal duties and responsibilities
- Preparation of project proposals in conjunction with the Senior Project Manager and Chief Operations Officer and other staff members
- Review of plans and scheduling of projects and their deliverables, goals and milestones for internal and external CESSDA projects Coordination of internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects;
- Use of appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Timely delivery of projects, within scope and within budget;
- Ensuring resource availability and allocation;
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with CESSDA Service Providers and other external stakeholders;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation;
- Any other duties required by the Director or Chief Operations Officer.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in writing project applications and project descriptions for Framework Programmes (H2020 programme) or other funding programmes of the European Union;
- University degree (MA), preferably in the fields of social, economic, and political sciences or humanities, and/or strong background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis;
- Proven working experience as a project administrator;
- Working knowledge of financial project management and coordination;
- Experience in setting priorities and long term planning;
- Experience in coordinating work across different partner institutions/ organisations.
- Proficiency and experience in authoring and editing project applications, project descriptions, deliverables and any other outputs in English
- Ability to represent the organisation in a highly professional manner;
- A pro-active approach to work;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Able to travel when required;
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- The Project Manager will be based at the main office in Bergen, Norway.
- CESSDA’s working language is English.
- Salary to be negotiated within the range dependent on qualification and experience.
- Social security/benefits according to Norwegian regulations.
To apply, please send an application letter that describes your qualifications, experience, and specific outlook for the post. Please send this, two formal letters of reference, a CV including a list of recent relevant information and other relevant materials in a single PDF to email@example.com. All documentation should be in English. The closing date for applications is 1 May 2017.
Short-listed candidates should be prepared to participate in an interview in Bergen, Norway.
Expected start: as soon as possible/ in June 2017.
Contact: Management Assistant Nina Bakanova, firstname.lastname@example.org, +47 55 58 36 48.