ERTICO – ITS Europe (www.ertico.com) is a multi-sector, public/private association of more than 115 partners pursuing the development and deployment of Intelligent Transport Systems and Services (ITS). ITS is the integration of information and communications technology (ICT) with the transport infrastructure, vehicles and travellers in order to improve mobility of people and goods leading to smarter, safer, cleaner and more comfortable journeys.
We are currently seeking to recruit full-time (m/f) position based in Brussels:
You role is to support the dissemination and communication tasks of EC co-funded projects. In addition, you will play an active role in communicating ERTICO’s corporate activities mainly via the ERTICO communication platform erticonetwork.com.
As selected candidate, your responsibilities are to:
- EC co-funded projects:
- Support the development of and carrying out the tasks in the Communication Plan
- Write Articles, press releases and newsletters
- Send event invitations, email campaigns, online registration forms for project events;
- Maintain project websites;
- Develop or liaise with the graphical designer for the, graphical identity, templates, posters, gadgets and give-aways
- Communication support:
- Contribute to the ERTICO online communication platform erticonetwork.com and the social media activities
- Support Communications team in general
As successful candidate, You have:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working on the Dissemination & Communication part of EC cofunded project;
- Knowledge of CMS (worldpress and Joomla) in additionto design and editing programme such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe Premiere, Movie Maker;
- Knowledge of the Transport sector, in particular Intelligent Transport Systems;
- Excellent English verbal and written skills, knowledge of other languages is an asset;
- You are creative, flexible and take initiative to implement new approaches for communication by using modern multimedia tools;
- You are organised, efficient and motivated to work on own initiative and within a team
What we offer?
ERTICO – ITS Europe offers you a working opportunityin a high-tech sector that is shaping tomorrow’s world. You will become familiar with theinnovative transport solutions and policies we design and the EU funded projects in which we participate. You will be part of a best in class team of ITS specialists and professionals.
Please send your application letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job of the week
02 May 2017
03 May 2017
03 May 2017
04 May 2017
08 May 2017
08 May 2017
09 May 2017
10 May 2017
11 May 2017